Through our daily involvement in animal care and facility
management, we are keenly aware of and understand the challenges that you
face. We are well versed in understanding Manure Management Plans, setbacks,
EPA regulations and strict Bio-Security requirements. We are also CLM certified in Illinois and have our Category 14 certification in Indiana.
Today, using proven drag line equipment, we apply our own 10
million gallons of manure to surrounding Farm Land each year.
We have over 20 years
of experience using this method of application and we continue to add new
technologies, methods and equipment to improve accuracy and efficiency.
what we expect from manure application:
1. Do it right - the first time.
2. Apply nutrients at the correct rate for the crop.
3. GO when field conditions are right.
4. Use up-to-date, proven, and reliable equipment.
5. Serve the customer's needs, exceed expectations, and always
treat the customers
sites as we would want ours to be treated.
* We offer manure sampling and lab analysis services. We will also help you plan your manure application, both location and application rates.
goal is to leave your site in the best condition possible. These services are
what we expect for our own farm, and are proud to offer them to you as well.